- North Carolina A&T University, NC, USA, PostDoc, 2021 -May – Continue
- Biotronik, Oregon, USA, Summer Intern, 2018-Aug 2018·
- Silicon Orchard Ltd, Lead Software Engineer, May 2014-July 2016·
- Samsung Electronics, Software Engineer, Nov 2011-April 2014·
- The University of Memphis: Memphis, TN, US (2017 to 2021| Ph.D. (Computer Science))
- Lamar University: Beaumont, Texas, US (2016 to 2017 | MS (Computer Science))
- Khulna University of Engineering and Technology, Khulna, Bangladesh | BSc (Computer Science))
- K. D. Gupta and D. Dasgupta, “Negative Selection Algorithm Research and Applications in the last decade: A Review,” in IEEE Transactions on Artificial Intelligence, doi: 10.1109/TAI.2021.3114661. Topic: Machine Learning, Nature Inspired Algorithm, Evolutionary Computation
- K. D. Gupta, A. K. Nag, M. L. Rahman, M. A. P. Mahmud and N. Sadman, “Utilizing Computational Complexity to Protect Cryptocurrency Against Quantum Threats: A Review,” in IT Professional, vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 50-55, 1 Sept.-Oct. 2021, doi: 10.1109/MITP.2021.3089494.
- Gupta, K.D., Dasgupta, D. & Akhtar, Z. Determining Sequence of Image Processing Technique (IPT) to Detect Adversarial Attacks. SN COMPUT. SCI. 2, 383 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s42979-021-00773-8 Topic: Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Nature Inspired Algorithm, Evolutionary Computation, Information Security
- Ahsan MM, Mahmud MAP, Saha PK, Gupta KD, Siddique Z. Effect of Data Scaling Methods on Machine Learning Algorithms and Model Performance. Technologies. 2021; 9(3):52. https://doi.org/10.3390/technologies9030052 Topic: Machine Learning,
- Md Manjurul Ahsan, Kishor Datta Gupta, Moham- mad Maminur Islam, Sajib Sen, Md. Lutfar Rahman, and Mohammad Shakhawat Hossain. COVID-19 symptoms detection based on NasNetMobile with explainable AI using various imaging modalities. Machine Learning and Knowledge Extraction, 2(4):490–504, oct 2020. Topic: Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Algorithm Bias, Explainable AI
- Ahsan, Md M.; Li, Yueqing; Zhang, Jing; Ahad, Md T.; Gupta, Kishor D. 2021. “Evaluating the Performance of Eigenface, Fisherface, and Local Binary Pattern Histogram-Based Facial Recognition Methods under Various Weather Conditions” Technologies 9, no. 2: 31. https://doi.org/10.3390/technologies9020031 Topic: Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Algorithm Bias
- Ahsan, M. M., Gupta, K. D., Nag, A. K., Pouydal, , Kouzani, A. Z., Mahmud, M. P. (2020). Applications and Evaluations of Bio-Inspired approaches in Cloud Security: A Review. IEEE Access. Topic: Nature Inspired Algorithm, Evolutionary Computation, Information Security
- Dipankar Dasgupta, John M Shrein, and Kishor Datta Gupta. A survey of blockchain from security perspective. Journal of Banking and Financial Technology, 3(1):1–17, .Topic: Information Security, Blockchain
- Kishor Datta Gupta, Stefan Andrei, Manjurul Ahsan, and KMR A Robust Approach of Facial Orientation Recognition from Facial Features. BRAIN. Broad Research in Artificial Intelligence and Neuroscience 8.3 (2017): 5-12., First Author, Topic: Computer Vision, Algorithm
- Kishor Datta Gupta, Stefan Andrei, and Manjurul Ahsan. Extending the Storage Capacity And Noise Reduction of a Faster QR-Code. BRAIN. Broad Research in Artificial Intelligence and Neuroscience 9.1 (2018): 59-71., First Author, Topic: Computer Vision, Algorithm
- Kishor Datta Gupta, Stefan Andrei, and Manjurul Ahsan. Solving qr code distortions using a recursive-based back-tracking algorithm. BRAIN. Broad Research in Artificial Intelligence and Neuroscience, 10(2):14–25, 2019. First Author, Topic: Computer Vision, Algorithm
- Kishor Datta Gupta and Sajib A genetic algorithm approach to regenerate image from a reduce scaled image using bit data count. BRAIN. Broad Research in Artificial Intelligence and Neuroscience, 9(2):34–44, 2018.First Author, Topic: Computer Vision, Algorithm
- Roy, R.; Islam, M.; Sadman, N.; Mahmud, M.A.P.; Gupta, K.D.; Ahsan, M.M. A Review on Comparative Remarks, Performance Evaluation and Improvement Strategies of Quadrotor Controllers. Technologies 2021, 9, 37. https://doi.org/10.3390/technologies9020037 Topic: Adaptive Control, Algorithm (Featured in Technologies Journal)
Kishor Datta Gupta and Dipankar Dasgupta. “Using Negative Detectors for Identifying Adversarial Data Manipulation in Machine Learning” Conference: “2021 International Joint Conference on Neural Network (IJCNN), IEEE”
- Khan, A., Gupta, K. D., Venugopal, , Kumar, N. (2020, July). Cidmp: Completely interpretable detection of malaria parasite in red blood cells using lower-dimensional feature space. In 2020 International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN) (pp. 1-8). IEEE.
- Kishor Datta Gupta, Dipankar Dasgupta, and Zahid Akhtar. Applicability issues of evasion-based adver- sarial attacks and mitigation techniques. In 2020 IEEE Sympo- sium Series on Computational Intelligence (SSCI). IEEE, dec 2020. First Author
- Gupta, K. D., Rahman, M. L., Dasgupta, D., Poudyal, S. (2020, January). Shamir’s Secret Sharing for Authentication without Reconstructing Password. In 2020 10th Annual Computing and Communication Workshop and Conference (CCWC) (pp. 0958-0963). IEEE.First Author
- D. Gupta, A. Rahman, S. Poudyal, M.N. Huda, and M.A.P. Mahmud. A hybrid pow-pos implementation against 51 percent attack in cryptocurrency system. Proceedings of the International Conference on Cloud Computing Technology and Science, CloudCom, 2019- December:396–403, 2019. First Author
- Kishor Datta Gupta, Dipankar Dasgupta, and Sajib Smart crowdsourcing based content review sys- tem (sccrs): An approach to improve trustworthiness of online contents. In International Conference on Computational Social Networks, pages 523–535. Springer, 2018.First Author, Best paper award.
- Kishor Datta Gupta, Dipankar Dasgupta, and Zahid Akhtar. Adversarial Input Detection Using Image Processing Techniques (IPT) Conference: The 11th IEEE Annual Ubiquitous Computing, Electronics & Mobile Communication Conference (UEMCON), 2020, First Author
- Sadman, Nafiz, et al. ”Detect review manipulation by leveraging reviewer historical stylometrics in amazon, yelp, facebook and google reviews.” Proceedings of the 2020 The 6th International Conference on E-Business and Applications. 2020. Best
- Gupta, K. D., Rahman, M. L., Dasgupta, D., Poudyal, S. (2020, January). Shamir’s Secret Sharing for Authentication without Reconstructing Password. In 2020 10th Annual Computing and Communication Workshop and Conference (CCWC) (pp. 0958-0963).
- Nafiz Sadman, Sumaiya Tasneem, Ariful Haque, Md Maminur Islam, Md Manjurul Ahsan, and Kishor Datta Gupta. “can NLP techniques be utilized as a reliable tool for medical science?” – building a NLP framework to classify medical In 2020 11th IEEE Annual Information Technology, Electronics and Mobile Communication Conference (IEMCON). IEEE, nov 2020. Best paper award.
- Sen, S., Dasgupta, D., Gupta, K. D. (2020, July). An empirical study on algorithmic bias. In 2020 IEEE 44th Annual Computers, Software, and Applications Conference (COMPSAC) (pp. 1189-1194).
- N Sadman, N Anjum, KD Gupta, MAP Mahmud, Understanding the pandemic through mining covid news using Natural Language Processing, 2021 IEEE 11th Annual Computing and Communication Workshop and Conference (CCWC) At: Lasvegas, NV, USA
- N Sadman, MH Rahman, S Tasneem, MA Haque, KD Gupta, Recommend Speciality Doctor from Health Transcription: Ensemble Machine Learning Approach, 2021 IEEE 11th Annual Computing and Communi- cation Workshop and Conference (CCWC)At: Lasvegas, NV, USA
- Sadman, K. Datta Gupta, M.A. Haque, S. Sen, and S. Poudyal. Stylometry as a reliable method for fallback authentication. 17th International Conference on Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Computer, Telecommunications and Information Technology, ECTI-CON 2020, pages 660–664, 2020.
- Subash Poudyal, Dipankar Dasgupta, Zahid Akhtar, K Gupta. A multi-level ransomware detection frame- work using natural language processing and machine learning. 14th International Conference on Malicious and Unwanted Software”. MALCON.
- Poudyal, S., Akhtar, Z., Dasgupta, D., Gupta, K. D. (2019, December). Malware analytics: review of data mining, machine learning and big data perspectives. In 2019 IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence (SSCI) (pp. 649-656).
- S Poudyal, KD Gupta, S Sen, PEFile Analysis: A Static Approach To Ransomware Analysis, The International Journal of Forensic Computer Science, Chapter: 14 ,Publisher: IJoFCS, 2019